Saturday, May 17, 2008
My First!
Wow... this is my first blog. How exciting is this? I really do need any extra credit i can get! School is so complicated these last two weeks, i have like four different projects, tests and whatnot and the trouble of all the seniors leaving! Graduation is around the corner. I know quite a bit of seniors this year. Mrs. Neaves's satire project isn't going as we planned. We were supposed to start working on it today but some difficulties stopped us. Hopefully we for sure work on it tomorrow and get it done, procrastination is not what i need to end the year with good grades. This year went by so fast; i feel like i haven't even learned a thing (except in English of course!). I watched Speed Racer today and really liked it! I want to also go see The Chronicles or Narnia, maybe next weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment